I'm an extremely passionate geek and in my heart of hearts, I love creating stories — be they blog articles, video games, or adventures for kids — that make people happy.
- Writing constantly about entertainment and how it affects the world.
- Working hard for deadlines.
- Hatching interesting ideas for blog articles.
- Communicating with colleagues.
- Talking to superiors and understanding their needs.
- Talking to people on social media.
- Proposing collaboration with coworkers.
- Coming up with ideas for projects, like my blog and the summer camp I started.
Languages: English and Spanish (fluent in both).
Programming languages: Python, C, Java, C#, HTML, and CSS.
Programs: Adobe Photoshop.
Co-Op Technician Summer 2016
Advanced Micro Devices
- I wrote a 3D graphics renderer in C.
- I learned a ton about the mechanics of 3D graphics
- I wrote a bunch of small games, like Scrabble.
Founder and Camp Director Summers 2014, 2015
- I started my own small business — I ran a summer camp for 12 kids.
- I invented activities for the kids all day. We made marshmallow shooters, played improv games à la "Whose Line Is It Anyway," embarked on a treasure hunt that I created (complete with rhyming clues), and drew a lot of kittens.
- I trained and managed two counselors.
- I made 8-year-olds stop crying.
Boston University — Boston, Massachusetts
Bachelor of Mathematics with a Minor in Computer Science
- GPA: 4.00/4.00
- Graduation date: May 18th, 2018
- 2016 Robertson Prize
Awarded to the best sophomore in mathematics at Wesleyan University (I later transferred to BU)
- 2015 Sherman Prize
Awarded to the best freshman in mathematics at Wesleyan University
- May 2014 Artist of the Month at Brookline High School
Awarded for my animations and paintings
- 2014 National Honor Society
- 2013 William H. Lincoln Medal in Spanish
Awarded to the best student in Spanish at Brookline High School
- 2012 Animation Book Award
Awarded to the best student in animation at Brookline High School